SuperSU Binary is the powerful application to access all the inbuilt apps on the rooted device. We know that SuperSU APK is required to install SuperSU application on Android device. While installing SuperSU Binary APK file, you may face some issues. Hence, we have provided the complete information about SU Binary Installation errors. Also, find a solution for ‘there is no SU Binary Installed and Supersu cannot Install it’ error.
To root your Android device, the files need to be executed. You can make the changes and modification to the system by just clicking on the binary scripts. The advantage of using Super Su binary update is it makes the OTA easier. It is better to reflash the boot than reflashing the system. Check below for Super SU binary download steps.
>>>> Don’t Miss: SuperSU Root App features <<<<
How to update Supersu Binary?
- To get SuperSU Update Binary, first of all, click on the following link and install binary SuperSU APK.
- Now, go to ES File Explorer >> Micro SD Card >> Click on SuperSU.apk/ SuperSU.zip.
- Next click on “Install” button.
- If you get th Installation blocked message, go to Settings –> Security Settings –> Enable the Unknown sources.
- After that, “Do you want to Install?” message appears on the screen.
- Again click on “Install”.
- Next, tap on Menu >> Search for SuperSU App Icon >> Click on it.
- You will see “New User” or “Expert” options.
- If you are a new user, click on ‘New User’ else tap on ‘Expert’.
- Next, it displays “SU Binary Update, Continue?”.
- Click on “Continue” —> “Normal”.
- Just wait for sometime till the Installation completes.
- If the installation takes more than 4-5 minutes, then reboot your device.
By following above process, you can solve Super SU binary zip error easily. If you failed to download SU binary for Supersu, then check the below-provided process.
>>>> Recommended: Super SU for Android <<<<
Resolve – ‘There is no SU Binary Installed and SuperSU cannot Install it’ Error
If the above-shown error appears, check the following steps.
- For SuperSU Binary download APK, firstly, restart the Android device >> Click on “Recovery mode” >> “Ok”.
- Now, the Android device will be restarted with TWRP mode.
- Click on “Install”.
- Next, select the SuperSU file as shown in the below picture.
- After that, just swipe then button to confirm.
- Select “Reboot System”.
- Now, wait for sometime, till the device is rebooted.
- After completing the rebooting process, Go to files >> SD Card >> Click on SuperSU APK.
- By tapping on Super SU APK file, the installation starts.
- After successful installation, click on “Open”.
- Now, the SuperSU App will open without any errors.
- Next, click on “SuperUser” and enable it.
- To know if the root is done properly or not, Install Supersu Root Checker APK.
- Download Super SU Root Checker.
- Open the Root Checker App >> Tap on “Agree”.
- Next, click on “Verify Root Access” and know if the device is rooted properly or not.
>>>> Related: SuperSU Beta Zip <<<<
Supersu Binary Update Failed Problem
What is Super SU Binary? In Android phones, SuperSU binary error occurs. Here, we have mentioned some hints on how to resolve ‘SupeSU Binary Update Failed‘ error. This Super su binary installation failed will happen for those who have freshly installed CF-Root or CF-Auto-Root to root their device. Supersu failed to update su binary error will appear on other Android devices also. When you install SuperSU App, then it will prompt you to install the SuperSU Latest Version. Now, while performing the update, you will get an error i.e. ‘SuperSU Installation Failed’. It is difficult to overwrite the SuperSU binaries. Also, it may cause trouble with your root apps. To overcome all the Supersu binary update Zip download problems, you can manually flash SuperSU Zip file through the recovery mode.
When there is no SU binary installed on your Android Phone, then you cannot install it. You just need to upgrade the Android version and reboot your phone. If these fixes do not function then it indicates that bootloader is locked and restrict the changes on your device. To unlock the bootloader, you can search on Google for that respective model number. You can also get a custom recovery and fix the flash to recover it.
>>>> Must Read: Supersu Zip Marshmallow <<<<
Steps to fix Supersu Binary Update
- Open your Android device and go to the Settings.
- Search for the option to install or update or replace the “su binary”.
- Next, confirm root-using apps are using superuser solution.
- Uninstall the Super SU APK.
- After that, tap on the below-provided button and get the Latest Super SU.
- If you have already installed CMW or TWRP custom recovery, get SuperSU Latest in a flashable zip file.
- Finally, you can get the Updated SuperSU on your Android and get rid of all the binary failed errors.
>>>> Refer: Supersu for Nougat <<<<
How to Replace SU Binary?
- Go to the menu and click on Super SU.
- Search for “Update/Replace SU Binary/Install” options.
- Tap on “Confirm”.
- By following the instructions, you can replace Super SU with Super SU binary.
Hope you have understood the solution for “Supersu binary needs to be updated” error and also about Supersu binary installer. You can refer our portal for any updates about Super SU App.