The Latest SuperSU Beta was released by Chainfire as an experimental version. The SuperSU Root APK has several bugs like if you reset the factory settings, the SuperSU App will be removed. So, now this has become the major issue of Super SU root. If you want to root the latest Android versions, you need to execute the files. You can do this by making changes to /system, and tapping into scripts and binaries.
To modify the boot image, you should be able to do all this without modifying the system. One advantage of doing all this is it makes the OTAs simpler. It is easy to reflash the boot image than reflashing the system. Check below to know more details about Latest SuperSU Beta App.
>>>> Related: SuperSU APK features <<<<
Supersu Beta XDA
The SuperSU Zip Beta is the superuser access management tool. Chainfire is the developer of the wonderful application. So, it is mostly called as Chainfire SuperSU. Recently, Chainfire has released the Super SU root tool for all Android users. You can download SuperSU Root APK without changing the system partitions. In recent times, beta-supersu has gained popularity because of its performance and user-friendly interface.
SuperSU Beta Zip
- Reset Factory wipes pin.
- Rest Factory unroots.
- Apps with hardcoded paths to SU.
>>>> Don’t Miss: SuperSU Zip for Android <<<<
Instructions before using Beta SuperSU Latest
Before using beta Supersu Zip, you need to flash your stock system. Along with that, separate the root instances that affecting each other. You cannot delete the old root files with an installer that you use for this process. If your Android root files are deleted, then the process will not succeed and you have to face a number of problems.
- Flash the attached boot image and SuperSU Zip file in TwRP.
- Flash the stock/system.
Supersu Systemless Root – Advantages
- Simple OTA because of the reflashing boot image.
- Easy to unroot.
- Clean system partition.
- User-friendly interface and clear design.
- Removes or eliminates the unnecessary things that are not required on SuperSU Beta Marshmallow.
Latest SuperSU Root Changelogs
SuperSU Root v2.79
- To exclude suhide’s libraries, it will adjust LD_PRELOAD.
- Fix erroneously by deleting the SuperSU’s copy of app_process on 6.0 from 2.79 SR1.
- Zip: Motorola: Default to the Systemless mode.
- GUI: Fix the app_process requirement detection when SuperSU context used.
- Support or Xbin or System as a default shell.
- Eliminate Sugote binary fully and no longer needed due to SELinux handling improvements in previous versions.
Super SU Root v2.79
- Zip: Write the boot block device once instead of twice.
- Supolicy: Fix some segfaults(NPEs) in pre-7.0 sepolicy handling.
XDA Super SU Beta Latest v2.67
- Replaced transactions: Silence audits, copy attributes and capabilities.
- Fix bug copying system_server capabilities to init.
- Deep sleep fix for Samsung 5.1+ Version improved.
- Sukernal: Refuse to patch ChromeOS boot image.
- The fallback method is added to mounting /su on system boot.
- Beta Super SU Zip: Detect boot image partition being a symlink to a file on /data. Also, skip wipe if updated translation files.
- Zip: Handling of loop devices improved.
- Work on shell-based services being executed as undefined_service on Samsung Android v5.1+.
- FSTABSYSTEMRW: Removed the flag, worked on system r/w/ remount issues.
>>>> Recommended: SuperSU Binary <<<<
Beta-SuperSU Root v2.66
- Improves su.img mounting.
- Patch recovery SELinux policy.
- Supolicy – Adjust the Samsung 6.0 init shell.
- Deep sleep fix for Samsung 5.1+ added.
SuperSU Root Beta v2.65
- Added a warning message i.e. ‘The First reboot may take a few minutes/loops’.
- Reworked remounting.
- When custom boot image used, it fixed force close issue.
- Add /xbin/su to su.img and PATH.
Super SU Root Beta b2.64
- Added SELinux patches for M Update translations.
- Zip: 6.0+: Detect the firmware and can reload sepolicy from /data and use system-based root on these.
- Fixes a number of possible boot loops and clean up the system installed properly.
- In Samsung Smart Phones, prevents the “KERNAL IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING” warning.
- Implement “uninstall competing Superuser applications”.
- Super SU beta will ask to restore boot and other recovery images on full unroot.
- Detect boot image and partition names.
- Blank the partitions before writing to them.