Download SuperSU APK Latest Version with just a single click. All Android device users can access this super management tool SuperSU. The SuperSU App installation requires a rooted device. The SuperSu APK Zip acts like a security guard to your Android device. It has been developed to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
Supersu APK Latest is the best tool for root apps. It is compatible with all android devices 2.3 and above. Usually, when you root your Smartphone, some apps ask for root privileges. The SuperSu free App will help you to grant or deny those permissions when they needed. Check below sections of this page for SuperSU APK Free Download Steps.
>>>> More on: SuperSU Root App <<<<
Chainfire Supersu – Features
- Superuser access logging.
- Keeps track of the apps which has granted root permissions.
- Superuser access prompt.
- Superuser access notifications.
- Temporarily unroot your Android device.
- Pre-app notification configuration.
- SuperSU APK helps to solve the issues when your smartphone is stuck in boot loops.
- Deep process detection.
- Works in recovery and non-standard shell locations.
- Runs in ghost mode.
- Supersu Latest APK works when your Android isn’t booted properly.
- Wake on Prompt.
- Complete unroot.
- Convert to /system app.
- SuperSU APK File backup the script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies.
- 4 options available for selecting Themes.
- You can select Icon from 5 options + invisible.
>>>> Related: Latest SuperSU for Android 6.0 <<<<
What’s new in SuperSu V2.82
- Installation error Fixed.
- Disable Feedback.
Latest SuperSU APK/Zip
Here, is the best app to manage all your app permissions. Download Super SU APK for your rooted Andriod device. The Latest SuperSu Zip is developed by ‘Chainfire’. It is a ‘superuser’ privilege administration tool. Super SU APK helps to gain control over your Android device. Some people are worried about How to download SuperSU APK for Android. Here, we have clearly explained the steps for SuperSU download APK. Refer these steps and download SuperSU Zip latest app on your Android device.
How to Download SuperSU for Android?
- To install SuperSU Latest Zip file on your Android device, first of all, enable the unknown sources.
- Go to the Settings —> Security —> Enable Unknown Sources.
- Click on the below-provided button to download SuperSU APK Latest Version 2.82.
- Now, search for the SuperSU root APK and click on it to start the installation process.
- Otherwise, Go to ES File Explorer —> Tap on MicroSD —> Click on SuperSU.APK or SuperSU.zip.
- By tapping on SuperSU APK file, “Install” message will pop out on your screen.
- Click on “Install” button.
- The SuperSU APK App installation will take some time.
- After successful installation, you can see SuperSU Logo on your device. Click on it.
- Now, you can see ‘New User’ or ‘Expert’ options.
- If you are a new user, then select ‘New User’ button else choose ‘Expert’.
- Next, “The SU binary needs to be updated. Continue?” message appears on the screen.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Tapping on ‘Continue’, you will get another message i.e. “If you have a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM, that can be used to install SU binary. How would you like to install SU Binary?” with “Normal” and “TWRP/CWM” buttons.
- Tap on “Normal” button.
- Next, you will see “Installing Please wait… If you see this message for more than five minutes, please reboot and try again” message.
- After that, “Installation Success!” message pop out of the screen with “OK” and “Reboot” options.
- Tap on “OK” button. Next click on “No Thanks” option.
>>>> Don’t Miss: SuperSU Binary APK <<<<
SuperSU Pro APK/Zip
SuperSU APK Pro is the latest and updated version of SuperSU App. Millions of people are now using SuperSU Android Application. As the popularity of this app is increasing day by day, developers have released the Latest Super su pro. Now you might be thinking of SuperSu Zip download process. Don’t Worry. Follow the Supersu Pro APK free download steps and get this awesome app on your Android without any issue.
How to Download Latest Supersu Pro Zip/APK?
- To download SuperSu Pro APK on Android, click on the above-given download button.
- Search for the file and start the installation process.
- Click on Super SU Pro APK.
- You can see “SuperSU Free” name at the left side top.
- Now, go back >> Tap on “ES File” >> Open MicroSD Card >> Search Supersu Pro. Unlock the APK file.
- Click on it –> Click on “Install” option –> Again Click on “Install” –> Wait –> Tap on “Done”.
- Next, go back to file location >> Tap on it >> Find “SuperSU Pro APK” name.
- Finally, the Super Su Pro Version is successfully installed on your Android device.
>>>> Also refer: Beta SuperSU <<<<
How to Install SuperSU Zip on Samsung Note 7?
- Firstly, enable the ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ options from the Settings>> Developer Options.
- To enable the Developer option, you need to go to About Phone option and click on Build Number 7 times.
- Next, connect your Samsung Phone to PC.
- Now, download SuperSU Latest Version 2.8.2. on PC and copy the SuperSU Zip file into your SD Card.
- Once, check out Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers on your PC. If you have not installed then Install it now.
- To extract the Supersu latest Zip file, download Odin Tool on your PC.
- Next, download the Official TWRP Recovery for your Samsung Galaxy N930F-N930FD on PC and start extracting the Zip file.
Install Supersu Flashable Zip
Step 1: Reboot your Samsung Note 7 into Recovery Mode.
Switch Off your Phone and wait for about 6-7 seconds to shut down the display completely. Press and hold the Volume Up+ Power+Home until you see Samsung Logo on the screen.
Step 2: Click on “Install” and now scroll down the way to the bottom until you find ‘SuperSu.Zip’ file.
Step 3: Tap on the Zip file and swipe the bar to confirm. This will start flashing the .zip file on your screen.
Step 4: When the flashing process is completed, you can see ‘Reboot System’ option. Click on the ‘Reboot’ Option to reboot your device.
>>>> Recommended: SuperSU XDA for Android 7.0 <<<<
Super SU APK Download on Samsung S7 (G9300)
- Before starting the Installation process, download and extract WIN-G9300-PF7-AUTO-SuperSu.zip file on your PC.
- Next, enable the ‘USB debugging’. You can enable it by Setting >> Developer Options.
- To enable the ‘Developer Option’, go to ‘About Phone’ >> Tap on Build Number 7 times.
How to Root and install Supersu TWRP on Samsung S7 G9300?
- Open your Samsung Phone and enter into the download mode.
- To go to the download mode screen, shut download the phone. Now tap and hold the Home, Power, Volume Down buttons.
- Next, you will get a Warning message on the screen.
- Tap on ‘Volume up: Continue’ button to see the download mode screen.
- Now, connect your Samsung Phone and PC with USB Cable.
- After that, open WIN-G9300-PF7-AUTO-SuperSU file.
- Select ‘Root-Windows’ option and click on any key to enter Odin Screen.
- Next, check out whether your device is recognized by Odin or not.
- If the ID: COM is turned into blue then your system is recognized by Odin. Else, your driver not properly installed.
- Search for G9300-PF7-Auton-Root-tar file and add it to the AP tab available in Odin.
- Next, click on ‘Start’ option to start the flashing the file.
- Wait until the ‘Pass’ button changed to green.
- Just hold on for few minutes. Now, install SuperSU Pro APK Zip for the reboot.
- If your Android device has rebooted, then you can see SuperSU Icon on your device.
>>>> Must Read: Replace Kingroot with Supersu <<<<
How to use SuperSU on Android?
- Make a list of all the apps that you have installed and given the root access privileges.
- Now, go to the Settings and check whether Re-Authentication is enabled or not. Because it will ask for permission again and again if the app is upgraded or re-installed.
- Disabling Root: You can disable the Superuser. For that, go to the Settings –> Scroll down to –> Enable Superuser.
- App access: Users can easily grant or deny the permissions with SuperSU Root APK. For app access, Go to the Settings >> Scroll down to >> Default access. Just click on Default access to grant or deny root app permissions.
Instructions for SuperSU Root APK
- First of all, reflash the stock system.
- Now, separate the roots that are affecting other.
- The files that are rooted previously will not be removed due to Installer.
- If the old root files are removed, then the rooting process will become unsuccessful.
- The attached boot image should be flashed.
- Now, you have to flash the attached flash supersu TWRP.
- In order to avoid all the obstacles, you have to flash the system or stock.
SuperSU – Trouble Shooting
Here, we are providing solutions for all the problem that you may face while downloading or installing Super SU APK on your Android device. Refer these solutions and clear all the issues.
Super SU Binary Update Fail: You may face this problem when you are rooting with a third-party rooting application. The third-party rooting app will delete SuperSU’s SU file or it will close user’s root status after granting root. So, we strictly advise you to root manually through Recovery mode only.
Root: There are many methods for rooting. You can refer any of the above-given processes for the rooting and installation of Super SU Zip.
Failed to run SuperSU TWRP: If you have failed to run the TWRP Super SU then check out the TWRP recovery once. Also, see if the recovery packet will support ADB debugging or not. Once, you have completed these two requirements, then Super SU TWRP will work.
Supersu Installation Failed – Solution
- If the SuperSu App installation fails, you can see “SuperSU Installation failed please reboot and try again ” message.
- Next, click on ‘Normal’ option and then ‘OK’.
- Now, again tap on SuperSU App APK link and click on “Continue”.
- Select “TWRP/CWM” option and then tap “OK”.
- By tapping on “OK”, you will get permission for your Android device.
- If you have completed the reboot process, then click on the below given download button.
- After that, click on “Update” —> “Accepted option”.
- Click on Open >> New User >> Go back >> Open APK file >> Continue >> Normal >> Reboot.
- After rebooting process, tap on “Apps –> SuperSU File –> Back –>Root Checker — > Verify Root — > Grant — > Go Back.
- Just click on “ES File Explorer >> Grant >> Back >> Back.
How to Uninstall SuperSU on Android?
- To unroot supersu, first of all, install Root Explorer App from Google PlayStore.
- Next, open Root Explorer App, click on Mount as r/1 and then alter it to be RO –> Click “data” folder.
- In the Data folder, select app folder and search for eu.chainfire.supersu-1.apk.
- Once you found it, delete the apk file.
- After deleting the apk file, come back to the Root Explorer main menu and Click on System folder –> App –> Erase Super SU App.
- Finally, you have successfully supersu unrooted.
Supersu App Latest Info
|Supersu Zip File|
|App Name||Super SU|
|Updated on||28th May 2017|
|Supported Devices||All Android devices|
|Required Version||2.3 and above|
Final Review of SuperSU App
SuperSU is a wonderful tool for Superuser access management. There is no doubt about the benefits of this app. Without SuperSu Application, you get messy with the app permissions. Therefore, it is an easy and convenient way to control Superuser permission on your Android device with SuperSU App. In a single word, we can say that it is worth to use SuperSU APK XDA for Android device. Moreover, the user interface of SuperSU Latest App is simple and easy to understand. You can download SuperSU on Android device without paying any money. For extra features, download SuperSU Pro APK. Here, on our portal, we will update all the Latest SuperSU App APK Versions. So, keep visiting our portal for more updates.