Here, you can get the complete information about How to Replace Kingroot with SuperSU. Have you rooted your Android device using Kingroot Application, then you might be well known about this Kingroot or Kinguser App. Now, most of the people are facing many issues with Kingroot App. So, simply replace Kingroot with Super SU. Read this article completely to get a good idea on how to Replace kinguser with supersu and about kingroot Supersu.
The Kingroot Application has some compatibility issues with other apps. It doesn’t contain all the features that must present in a root control app. So, you can switch from Kingroot to Super SU. Scroll down this page and know how to replace Kingo superuser with SuperSU.
>>>> Related: SuperSU Zip Features <<<<
Replace Kingoroot with Supersu
There are a plenty of methods to change Kingroot to SuperSU. For the sake of you, we have given the simplest among them. You can uninstall Kingroot Application and install SuperSU APK from your Google Play Store. Then it will ask you for the binary update and there is no guaranty that it will work. So, you need to get CWM or Custom recovery to flash Super SU Zip on your Android device.
In some Android Phones, the custom recovery is low. So, this page is very helpful for Android users. Look below and How to remove Kingroot and Install Supersu on your Android device.
>>>> Recommended: Install SuperSU for Android <<<<
Kingroot Vs SuperSU
Super SU is compatible with all the apps. While the King Root App may cause some issues when giving root permissions to apps. If you want to hide any root app, you will get an error message like Hide SU Binary Failed. So, replace Kingroot with SuperSU. In some cases, SuperSU is better than Kingroot. Here, we have given all the possible ways to replace Kingroot with SuperSU Zip. Therefore, refer those processes and follow the convenient and easy one of your choice.
>>>> Don’t Miss: SuperSU Zip for Marshmallow <<<<
Kingroot Replace with SuperSU – Requirements
Before knowing about How to replace Kingroot with SuperSU XDA, first of all, know the requirements for it.
- Terminal Emulator.
- Rooted Android Device.
- Replacing Kingroot with SuperSU APK/ Zip file.
- Rar Android.
Methods to Replace Kingroot with SuperSU Zip
- Switch Kingroot with Superuser by using Terminal Emulator.
- Uninstall Kingroot and Install Super SU.
- Replace Kingrooot and Install SuperSU APK App.
Method I – How to Install Supersu with Terminal Emulator?
- To Replace Kingroot with Supersu by using Terminal Emulator, make sure that you have already installed Terminal Emulator on your device.
- Next, extract the file and name it as Replace_Kingroot with SuperSU.
- Now, open the Terminal Emulator and type the below commands one by one & click on “enter”.
- su: Enter the su command. Now, it will ask for Root permissions, and Grant Root Permissions.
- sh/sdcard/mrw/root.sh: Make sure that your mobile data is turned on. Now, by entering this particular command, it will start running the script & wait for 2-3 minutes.
- After it is done, open the App Drawer & there you can see Super SU App.
- Click on it and open SuperSU.
- Next, it will ask for Update Supersu binaries.
- Tap on “Continue” and select “Normal mode”.
- At last, it will ask you about party root apps installed or not. Tap on “OK”.
- Now, it will automatically remove the Kingroot app from your Android device and the Super SU App is installed. 🙂
>>>> Must Read: Supersu for Nougat <<<<
Method 2: Uninstall Kingroot and Install SuperSU
- Click on the following button and download SuperSU APK.
- Now, search for the downloaded APK file and double click on it.
- It will ask for “Installation”. Click on “Install”.
- Wait for few seconds, then the app will be installed on your Android.
- Open the app and get Superuser permissions, Update SuperUser Binary.
- Next, uninstall kingroot supersu App.
- Finally, reboot your Smartphone.
Method 3: Replace Kingrooot and Install SuperSU APK App
- Tap on the above-provided link and download SuperSU Pro APK on your Android.
- Next, install the downloaded file.
- The Super SU installation will take about 2-3 minutes based on the device compatibility.
- Now, open the Super SU App. It will ask to grant Superuser Permissions.
- Click on “Grant” and then you will get SuperSU Permissions to the App.
- On your device screen, you can see the Green Android.
- Start replacing Kingroot with Super SU.
Here, we have mentioned 3 methods for replace_kinguser_with_supersu. All these methods work perfectly on Android device if you follow the same steps. So, just follow the steps and Replace Kingroot with Super su Zip simply.