SSuperSU is the Advanced Root Management Tool. With Super SU the managing of the Root Permissions is upto you. It is the most popular tool to manage the rooted apps. The Supersu Zip helps to give Superuser access to all the apps on a rooted android device. This trending application has great influence and very popular in the international security field. It is compatible with Android devices and it is free from adds. SuperSu APK is a great tool for all the Android developers, Gamers, Tech Gurus around the world. So, if you want to be a good developer you may use this app. All you need to download Supersu Pro Apk is a rooted device or unrooted device. Scroll down this page and find the latest Supersu Download Apk file.
About Latest SuperSu v2.82
What is SuperSU? The Super SU XDA was developed by the Chainfire and Coding Code Mobile Technology aiming to build the Green Mobile Internet Security. This app deals with the issues the apps that require the root access. SuperSu APK encounters the problems related to the Superuser access Management. This app works efficiently on both rooted and unrooted devices. Moreover, the developers have added the extra features, fixed many bugs and released the SuperSU pro Zip also. So, we have mentioned the features of Pro as well as free version below. Refer the features and Download SuperSU APK/Zip and then deny/ grant the root access to all your Android apps.
If you have rooted the Android smartphone/ tablet, then the best way of managing the root permissions can be done only through the chainfire Supersu. Install SuperSU App and get complete control access right to all the apps. The other benefit of the Supersu xda is you can unroot the android mobile permanently or temporarily. This app supports all the rooted devices irrespective of the Operating System and brand. Therefore, the SuperSU root stands top among all the Android rooting applications.
Super SU Features
- Temporary unroot.
- Works on non-standard shell locations.
- Wake on prompt.
- Superuser access notifications.
- Per-app notification configuration.
- Works in recovery and no more segfaulting.
- Convert to /system app.
- Superuser access logging.
- Complete unroot.
- Superuser access prompt.
- Super su pro always runs in ghost mode.
- Theme selectable for 4 options.
- Deep process detection to know more unknowns.
- Icon choosing from 5 options and invisible.
- Works when Android is not properly booted.
- Backup script for surviving CyanogenMod.
These are the SuperSu free version features and the following are the features offered by the Pro version.
>>>> Related: SuperSU for Marshmallow 6.0 1 <<<<
SuperSU Pro APK Features
- Full color-coded command content logging (Output/Input/Error).
- PIN protection.
- Adjust Auto Deny countdown.
- Per-App PIN protection.
- Deny/Grant Root for a particular period of time.
- Pre App user Override.
- Pre App logging configuration.
- In-app purchases are optional and they do not unlock the functionality.
Download SuperSu APK/ZIP – v2.82
Usually, to download any android application you generally use .apk file. But, this Supersu XDA has the 2 file formats i.e, .apk and .zip. So, depending upon your requirement you can use any file format to install SuperSU App on your rooted android device. If you click on the below button you can either Download SuperSU.APK or .Zip. Then, click on the file which supports your device. Moreover, you can also check Whats New in the SuperSU latest version, permissions list, and its changelog. We have provided the Supersu zip Download link which is the official and the updated version.
How to install Super SU?
The Supersu app can be installed on a rooted as well as unrooted devices. If you want to install it on a rooted device you have to download APK file. For the unrooted device, you have to install TWRP/CWM recovery. So, we have separately explained the installation process for both the unrooted and rooted Android devices below. Refer the step by step installation steps and carefully follow them.
Installation using Super SU APK File
To run the Chainfire Supersu application you need to root your android smartphone. The Rooting process is done with the following 2 methods.
- Using the Android Application Package (APK) i.e, using a 3rd party Rooting services.
- Manual root granting access which can be achieved with recovery mode.
How to Install SuperSU APK on Rooted Android Device?
- To enable the Third party sources, Open the Android device—-> Go to settings——> Security—->Tap on it to enable the Unknown sources.
- Then, click on the below button to download SuperSU APK.
- Within a couple of seconds, the Supersu Apk download finishes on your device.
- To find that .apk file, navigate to the file manager—-> Search for SuperSu.apk—–> Tap on it.
- It prompts, “Do you to install this app?”. Select “Install”.
- Then, installation starts.
- After a few minutes, the app will be installed and you will get a notification “App Installed”.
- Then, you need to reboot the device.
- You will find the SupeSu App icon on the Home Screen.
- Tap on it and the SuperSu Root opens.
- Now, it asks “New User or Expert”.
- If you are New user click on “New” else tap on “Expert”.
- Immediately you will receive a message “The SU Binary needs to be updated” Continue?——> Continue——-> Normal.
- It also prompts, “Follow Me”. If you want to follow you may go with the “Google Plus/ Twitter”. If you dont want to follow, tap on “No Thanks”.
- That’s it, the super su download is finished.
If the installation process takes more than 5 minutes you need to reboot the device and try again carefully. The above process is same for Supersu Pro Apk download also.
Pros and Cons of Super SU APK installation
- Fast Rooting Process and Easy for Beginners.
- Maintains root status and uninstall other Root ware.
Flashing into Recovery Mode – Install CWM and TWRP Recovery
To flash the Phone into recovery mode there are many ways. One method of Recovery is, through the USB debugging with PC/ Laptop. Prior to rooting you need to download the recovery image and Zip packet which fits your device. The Super SU download through recovery method can be achieved by following the below steps.
>>>> Don’t Miss: SuperSU Root Android 7.0 <<<<
How to Download Supersu Zip File on UnRooted Devices?
- First of all, you need to open the Developer Mode: For that Go to Settings—–> Software info——> Build number and touch it 7 -8 times to enter the Developer mode. This can be confirmed when you receive a pop up at the bottom of your screen.
- Now, turn on the USB debugging mode and unlock it. For this process, you may require a bootloader.
- Using the USB cable connect it to the computer.
- Then, move the latest SuperSU zip packet into SD card.
- Reboot the Recovery mode.
- Choose, Super su zip download.
- The system will reboot and asks for the maintaining root status. then, select “Yes”.
- Finally, the SuperSu installation is successful.
The system will reboot and the rooting process may take a few minutes. Once it is installed successfully, the latest Super Su App icon will appear on the screen. Then, you can access the app from the Home screen.
Pros and Cons of Super Su Recovery Method
- Entirely free from SU files update issues.
- High Success Rate
- Unlocking of the device with the Bootloader.
- Supports flashing CWM recovery.
>>>> Recommended: SuperSU Binary <<<<
How to Replace KingRoot with SuperSU?
- For replacing the Kingroot to Supersu, open your Android device.
- Go to settings—-> Security—–> Enable unknown sources.
- Click on the below link to download SuperSu Apk.
- Then, locate the downloaded .apk/.zip file.
- Tap on it.
- Now, the app installation starts.
- After installation, tap on the SuperSU app icon to open it.
- Once it is opened, the app menu appears.
- Get the Supersu pro Zip Permissions——> Update SuperSU Binary.
- Then, you can uninstall Kingroot and then reboot your smartphone.
How to Update SuperSU Binary?
- For SuperSU update open the Android smartphone on which it is available.
- Tap on the below button to install SuperSu binary APK file.
- Open the ES File Explorer and go to MicroSD.
- Click on SuperSu ZIP/APK and install.
- Then, you will receive a message that Installation blocked.
- Go to Settings—–> Security——> tap on it to Enable the unknown sources.
- Now, it prompts “Do you want to install App”?
- Tap on install.
- Go to Menu—–> Find the SuperSU pro App icon.
- Click on it.
- You will receive a pop up i.e, “Whether New User/ Expert”?
- If you are an expert click on “Expert”.
- Otherwise, click on “New User” ——> “Update Supersu, continue?—-> Continue—-> Normal.
- Wait a couple of seconds to complete the installation.
- At last, select “Reboot” and then Reboot your device.
>>>> More On: Supersu Binary Update <<<<
Steps to uninstall SuperSU
- To uninstall SuperSU don’t tap on “uninstall” button directly. if you do so, then you will lose root.
- Go to app settings, search for update/replace/ install “SU Binary”.
- Now, you need to confirm that the “Root using application uses the SuperUser Solution”.
- Tap on uninstall Super su chainfire.
- It prompts “SuperSu uninstalling please wait”.
- That’s it, the SuperSu is Uninstalled.
The Beta Supersu was launched by the chainfire which is just a trial version. Firstly it has released the beta version and then released the Supersu latest zip and APK. All the bugs and errors in the supersu flashable zip/Apk are fixed in the New version. Tap on the below link to know more about SuperSU update and the beta version.
>>>> Must Read: SuperSU Beta <<<<
Who is SuperUser?
One who gets the Superuser access is known as Super User. The superuser can manage all the permissions of all the rooted apps. In other words, he can Grant and manage Superuser rights for your phone. The Supersu App is known as Superuser Administration tool which is totally free of cost. So, install SuperSU app to become the Superuser.
Important terms related to SuperSu Root
On Root status, you can do anything. SuperSu access is similar to the process of granting administration status on PC.
The Recovery mode is popular as Recovery. It is an Android mode which allows the users to modify the Internal System data.
The short form of SU is “Substitute User”. This command is a key to grant the root access on Linux.
>>>> Check Out: How to use Supersu <<<<
SuperSu App – Additional Information
|Latest SuperSU Version|
|File Size||6.3 MB|
|Latest Update||May 28, 2017|